Monday, December 17, 2007

Sorry.


This has become a po' neglected blog.

I don't blog about the personal stuff here, I save that for the Journal, but frankly life has been very busy and hectic that I hardly have any time to even read the news much anymore.

And I don't want to get so stressed out that I end up looking as aged as Hillary. No job in the world is worth aging you another 10-20 years. I feel sorry for Hillary, but she can bow out of this anytime she wants to, now can't she? I doubt Obama is aging as fast, but give him 4 years in the WH...most of the men have left there looking like shit, even dead.










Hope everyone is caught up with their shopping. Of course I haven't.

7 comments:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

Just started the shopping tonight.

Hectic here too.

Nice to see the muzzies didn't put out a fartwa on you yet.

I blog on the personal stuff all the time.

Billary looks like HT in this picture. Did you get it from BC?

Steve said...

I haven't even begun shopping!

doanli said...

BiW, got it hot off the press from Drudge..no photoshop.

Steve, Santa isn't going to be happy when he hears that. ;)

Unknown said...

Is this what she looks like with makeup? Yikes!

MuscleDaddy said...

People keep telling me to crank up a blog - this is why I don't.

I can see it languishing as I get caught up in something else & forget it exists.

No Harm - No Foul.

Now the Hillary pic... no, that was just mean - now people are gonna be drinking in the middle of the day, just to get that taste out of their eyes.

- MuscleDaddy

Count said...

all done shopping. First time I didn't do my shopping on the 24th.

doanli said...

Bonus miles for you, Count!