Saturday, December 1, 2007

Belly Art

When I turned 40, as a couple of you might remember who read the Rott as I do, I played around with the idea of piercing my belly button in honor of this age milestone.

I chickened out, which in hindsight turned out to be a good thing because as you know, the skin slowly loses elasticity as we age making any jewelery I might choose to place down there, well..possibly more and more inconspicuous as my skin slowly goes downward. Something which I am trying to fight valiantly against, mind you, without starving my body of healthy nutrients. Starving being my M.O. back in my late teens and twenties, which has caused my bones to develop osteoporosis, which of course meant NOTHING to me back then since the "future" for me was what I would be doing in the next 2 weeks. Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be anorexics. It's just as deadly, if not more, than obesity.

Enough of the drama.

As the beginning of my 44th year on Earth is fast approaching, I have researched and found out that one does not need piercing, tattooing, excessive exercising, starving, or even plastic surgery to make one's body a piece of art.

No pain needed whatsoever. This chick proves it.

Happy belated Friday. (Sorry, I was PMSing too much to bother mentioning it yesterday.)

AND I MISS BIG (MR) DICK'S PLACE!

3 comments:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

Ok, I was never big on champagne anyway, but that will probably prevent me from ever having it again.

Steve said...

Yeah, Big Dick needs to bring his ass back into the blogosphere! And I've heard that belly button piercings are extremely painful!

SoHoS said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!