Saturday, December 1, 2007

The PC Crowd Mourns

Imus is coming back on Monday.

Get over it, you crybabies, this is America, The US Constitution does not protect you from getting your litty, bitty, itty feelings hurt.

Take it from me, "The Godfather" (1, 2, and 3) and "The Sopranos" have not driven me to suicide nor has incessant requests for great pasta sauce recipes. (Though the thought of having possible Mafia connections via dead relatives' murky pasts brings out a certain inner evil joy in me that leaves me cackling out loud at 3 in the morning.)


If you don't like it, don't listen to it, dumbass.

Or go to Cuba, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, or the U.K. where they're especially tuned in to overly sensitive feewings.

4 comments:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

Imus used to make me laugh. I thought he screwed up by going on Sharptoungue's show. Talk about feeding the trolls. My reaction wouldn't have been fit for publication, but then the First Amendment does need a little exercise every now and then.

Anonymous said...

I'm here and profoundly impressed by your use of profanity to make your point. I'm gonna like it here!

sig94 said...

Hiya Heather, er, Doris, ahhhhh Donna, Lia? ....... Erica? Glad to see you're back in blogivania!

Imus is not my fav radio dude, but some of the skits he does are hilarious. And BisW is right, the Constitution is getting a mite thick around the waist. But I'd never tell her. Not me. Nope.

doanli said...

Sig,

Dori...D-O-R-I. Do not evuh call me Doris...ewwwww! ;)

Thanks for the 'welcome back'.