Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Reason #5 To Hate Islam

Maybe when I wrote the title of this post I should have made it HIGHER!

"Religious" Muslim dad murders his daughter for not wearing her habib
(whatever the fuck it's called)

I hate this cult, and I hate even more the politically correct goon squads who intimidate us into treating this "religion" with the same reverence we give to our own belief system. I'd give you a hundred years to spout your "all cultures are equal" bullshit, and you'll never convince me ONE IOTA of ANY good Islam has done for the world. NOT ONE

And I hate the NOW and the other "feminist" hypocrites for not coming public with any "outrage" about the OBVIOUS mysogyny of this..."religion". You all are just as responsible for this child's death as the radicals who condone these "honor killings". Where are you these people who "liberated" me as a woman, supposedly to make ALL women's lives better? Where the fuck are you? Probably you'll stay silent just in case you get the Van Gogh treatment, eh?


Assholes. Cowardly, spineless, Assholes.


2 comments:

Count said...

pretty sick

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

You are only on reason #5?

You have sooooo much catching up to do, girlfreind. Let me know when you pass 1000.